Dobra Finland is a staffing company that hires out labor to companies. By working for us, there is the opportunity to try out many different companies and industries. Companies that hire labor from us have the opportunity to hire the worker themselves free of charge after 8 months.
If you want we can help you with an apartment and also a car. the apartment cost is 290€/month if you agree to live with others. If you want to live alone you will have to pay rent (500 - 600€) + electricity + water cost
Now we are looking for a wet painter for our customer company. The job will start this fall, or can be agreed separately.
- surface preparation before the painting process (sandblasting / shot blasting)
- powder coating of elements of agricultural and forestry machines
- visual quality control
- minimum 3 years of experience as an wet painter
- ability to select paints and measure their thickness.
- responsibility and accuracy
- communicative knowledge of English
- stable employment based on a Finnish full-time employment contract
- salary and benefits in accordance with the Finnish collective agreement
- remuneration paid twice a month
- partial reimbursement of travel expenses and assistance with travel arrangement
- contributions and taxes paid in Finland
- assistance in completing all formalities related to the stay in Finland / assistance of a Polish coordinator
- working / protective clothing
Also check our other open positions: Dobra Career page